Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The First Post (play fanfare here)

Yup, it's my blog. The most special and rewarding blog in the world. (And it likes you better than those other heartless blogs.)

But why am I really here? 1) I live a completely average middle-class life, but there seems to be at least one humorous or memorable or bizarre moment in every day. 2) I love to write.

So, the idea of (ahem) enriching the Internet with my random comments suits me down to the ground. And who knows... maybe someone else out there will get a smile or useful idea from them.

They say to write what you know. What I know is makin' crafts and trying to sell them via the Internet. I know about working with a great crew of people at a busy retail outlet and waiting on customers. I know about facing a rapidly-approaching 50th birthday and thinking, "How in the wide world of sports did this get here so fast?" I know what inspires me, and what breaks my heart. Most importantly, I know what makes me smile. Fortunately, the list is long.

Ready to go along for the ride? Okay then, buckle up.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment